Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

Today's NaNoJouMo prompt was 'Gratitude'.  So appropriate don't you think? I really have many things to be grateful for. 


One of my favorite quotes using the prompt 'Relax'  The background on this page was fun to do! I did it on a painty play day with scraped paint layers, stamps and glaze gel pen.
 My daughter helped me with this one. She got her first go at the Copic markers! I think she enjoyed them quite a bit.
 My kids decided to create their own museum today in their room. Really fun! My son made 20(!) pictures and my daughter did 15.  Wow! Here's my favorite of my son's: It's a feller buncher which is, apparently, a piece of logging equipment.
 Here's my daughters exhibit.  She's very much into drawing faces right now!
I hope you all had a wonderful, safe holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment