Thursday, November 4, 2010

4 Simple Goals Update!

1. Attend Art and Soul in Portland.  This one may be cheating because I have it set up already!  Done!

2. Learn to be a better photographer for my Etsy shop and my blog. I think I'm making some progress here! I'm making a point of taking a lot of pictures, thinking about the lighting and working on editing the pictures.

3. Continue to ride my bike even when the weather gets cold. I just re-discovered bike riding through a bike that was given to me. This is a way to stay healthy and to connect with my kids. I feel so free when I'm riding! It's amazing. I rode today! It was 32 degrees and foggy.  Brrrrrr!!!!

4. Blog twice a week. I need to keep accountable with this! I know some weeks will be more and some less but if I can average out to twice a week, that would be great! Slowly getting better on this one.  I've started using a blog post planner from Productive Flourishing which really seems to be helping me! They have other great planners there as well.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment