Thursday, December 16, 2010

#reverb10 Lesson Learned

Prompt: Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

This is MUCH easier for me to talk about!

The best thing I learned about myself is that I can remain positive and have great faith in the universe regardless of circumstances.  It's been an emotional, financially challenging, amazingly rewarding year for me.  No matter how frustrated or broke or angry I've been at the universe, I've always had faith that things will work out.  And you know what? They have! Even today, I started out wondering how I was going to get gas to go to work tomorrow and pay bills and maybe squeeze in a little Christmas gift buying with my paycheck.  I was stressed beyond belief! But I let it go knowing that those that love me aren't worried about what I give them or when they get it.  I just had faith that it would all work out the way it was supposed to and I got a check in the mail from my state's Department of Revenue from my ammended return!

When you find yourself spinning in circles, wondering what to do, just take a deep breath and HAVE FAITH!  I promise, it will all work out. 

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment